Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family...We're stuck with each other...

I did have a rant here concerning some disputes going on between a couple of family members, but I decided that it was unnecessary to add fuel to fire. I think I would rather express to any members of the family who read this how much I appreciate and love them.

Our family is spread out all over, and we don't get to see each other as much as we should. I have always regretted that, and wish our kids knew their grandparents, cousins, uncles, and aunts better, and vise versa. That way, perhaps some of the misunderstandings that take place could be avoided.

We miss you all, and wish you a Merry Christmas! (Yeah, I said Christmas)

1 comment:

dons_mind said...

yo - good decision! just wanted to let you know, i bought gas today in grandbury for 1.29!!!!!
c'ya monday!