Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

I haven't had much to write about for the last week or so, but since it is New Year's Eve, I thought I'd write a few lines to let you know what I'm up to (train-wise, anyway).

Yesterday Trish and I went to the Santa Fe depot and packed up the Christmas Village and trolley she had on display for the annual Chritmas show. Today, I start taking down the On30 logging layout I have had on display for the last year.

I have a plan for a small (less than 2X4 feet) urban trolley layout, perhaps built on Saturdays at the depot as a demonstration. We'll see how that works. I've already found the track, trolleys, and buildings in boxes at the depot, and just need to create a base. Perhaps as it's built, I can remember to take a few pictures to post.

Anyway, that's my plan...

Happy New Year!

Bliss

No comments: